Space Invaders Space Invaders

The rapid fire capability is game breaking, if you hold down space bar it makes a stream of bullets that can take out an entire column in one shot. It's impossible to die.

Except on Level 9, when the enemies spawn below the players travel line and you automatically die 3 times in a row making it impossible to get past.

It looks fine but its broken, version 2.0 is necessary.

Online Dating Online Dating

A different take on the Carolina Sandoval games, but PLEASE PLEASE can someone find out what the music is and PM me? I absolutely love it and it's in all the games but I can't find out what it is, who its by, where its from etc.

Find Carolina CR Find Carolina CR

SOMEONE HELP!!

I absolutely love this song, does anyone know where it's from!!! Please PM me if you know, Shazam and Tunatic can't recognize it!!

Bieber My Balls Bieber My Balls

Quite addiciting

At first I thought this was gonna be some lame submission because of the name but I ended up playing for an hour. I do really love the music tho, would you be able to PM me the names of the songs used in the game??

Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

ok wtf

i dont know if its the game or my keyboard but for some reason as soon as i hit start it already has my character running in a direction. the keys somehow stick and its friggin annoying. I'm surprised i even got to level 15, which i cant beat not because its hard, because my frog keeps running off the goddam platform before the birds get there.

REDDER REDDER

neat

I liked the pixelated graphics and music, and yes its a lot like super metroid, which i loved. I only got 1 gem (so far) but gotta stop playing but either the game or my keyboard has sticky keys and it makes my character run in one direction, usually towards danger. The same thing happened with that new frog game so it might be my keyboard tho.

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

oh well...

this game had a neat concept with the paper idea and the mechanics are fine, but a keyboard option would have been nice.

But the main problem is that its too damn hard, in order to shoot a guy you gotta take a hit every time and once theres 5 guys on screen with homing bullets you pretty much just rapid fire while you take it up the ass

i only got to level 3 and doubt I wanna try any farther than that

Theia Theia

Its alright...

The animation and characters were nice, and the puzzles are somewhat challenging, although I found someone's walkthrough post and used the passwords to skip to boss fights. That last boss fight with the quick time events was absolute bullshit tho, you gotta practice it at least 50 times and then you still only win if you're lucky. I tihnk a checkpoint after every second scene would've be great.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

ummm....

well this game has been favorited and I've been playing it steady, i've unlocked 95% of the cards and gotten most medals.

I've also done all 5 of the cave trials, but when I did the 5th one i beat it very easily in like 2 minutes. I've heard about this impossible goblin but im guessing I just blitzkreig'd it and beat it before he spawned!

absolutely amazing game tho, probably one of the best i've played

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Well...

Since this was a featured medals i was expecting something great but what kinda dissapointed

The retro pixely animation was good, it had a nice NES feel to it, but it was just too damn hard.

I think that a game should be "fun", which doesnt involve spending 5 minutes per screen and dying at least 20 times before you manage to squeeze through a narrow gap and fly away, only to do the same on the next screen, over and over again. This reminded me too much of the game "runes of shalak", which was brutal to play

I also dont appreciate beating the game yet earning the first medal since the game was/is "under judgement"