Captain Hobbes and the AstroCats Trailer! Captain Hobbes and the AstroCats Trailer!

The animation and sound were very good and the dialogue was clear. What I loved most is that the voices sounded like something out of South Park. Hobbes sounds like Token and the other cat sounded like Kyle. Looking forward to future installments!!

holtey responds:

Thanks! We were not 100% happy with the voices as we rushed a bit for the trailer to come out, but it is awesome to hear positive feedback. We are getting better equipment and stuff for the episodes.

Louisetheanimator's Showreel - 2017 Louisetheanimator's Showreel - 2017

You're quite a talented individual, the claymation you do is my favourite, I like the quirky way the animals move, definitely hope to see more!! :D

Louisetheanimator responds:

And you will! ^^ Thanks.

Retro Royale Retro Royale

Really cool concept, the 2 and 3D blended well together. I did think the ending was a bit weak, I expected a star to pop out and have Mario whoop some ass

Jaime 'Hand'lesster Jaime 'Hand'lesster

Well I sure didn't see that coming. I could've swore I recognized the peeper in the window but thought "Nah, it couldn't be..."

Fancy Douglas Fancy Douglas

Who's this Goomba douche under me here? Critiquing a video from 2000 and faulting it on quality? Are you for real? Get a job instead of scouring ancient videos and giving your useless 2 cents.

Evil Evil

Who is this Tyler fag below me? Giving critiques on a 13 year old video is pointless, the user is now in his 30s probably, hasn't signed in since 2001 most likely. Get a real job son.

Greeg Greeg

Going through ancient submissions I found this gem. Sooo funny. Sad this character never went anywhere after, that yokel speak is too fitting.

Mario's Attempted Suicide Mario's Attempted Suicide

Hahaha

Kinda short but made me lol. And I love how that Simple Plan song has become the emo/suicide anthem on Newgrounds

John of War John of War

Oh wow

Well I loved the animation as with all your videos, and the office scenes kinda reminded me of the dialogue in Metalocalypse so that was a plus. The ending was very weak tho, but I did laugh constantly throughout so good job nonetheless

: You Boob-Tube : : You Boob-Tube :

Whooaa!!

You read my mind!! Every day I cant believe some of the tards that fill up internet sites nowadays, with their boring, self-indulgent videos, too bad newgrounds is full of them too, like the CC, DD, KK, etc.

And the guy below me obviously video blogs...