Maze Dog Maze Dog

While voting on Under Judgement submissions I found this game and for some reason it just hooked me. Maybe it was the retro graphics or the charming dog sprite but I started and couldn't stop. I beat it in about 30 minutes, didn't get all the snacks though! A nice little game for sure. My only suggestion is the sound effects. I understand that they match the aesthetic of the game but I played on mute as the walking noise was too much. Overall a wonderful submission, voted 5 stars!!

platformalist responds:

Thanks for playing, SweetLiquidSnake!

I'm really happy that you played the whole way through. :) If you ever play it again, just press [enter] and you can toggle music on/off, which will play instead of the walking sfx!

Thanks again for playing, and I really appreciate the feedback! :D

Spooky Pong Spooky Pong

I found that the CPU is unbeatable unless you catch a pill that freezes it. The graphics are fine, but the music doesn't really match the pace of the game. I'd also recommend a legend for the different types of pills, perhaps on the menu screen. Off to a good start here though.

Siglox responds:

Hi! Thanks for the tip. I was trying to find a good music but most of them are in copyright.
About the pills, i didn't want to give any information in order to make the player find it on his own (to make it more interesting).

Space Invaders Space Invaders

The rapid fire capability is game breaking, if you hold down space bar it makes a stream of bullets that can take out an entire column in one shot. It's impossible to die.

Except on Level 9, when the enemies spawn below the players travel line and you automatically die 3 times in a row making it impossible to get past.

It looks fine but its broken, version 2.0 is necessary.

Online Dating Online Dating

A different take on the Carolina Sandoval games, but PLEASE PLEASE can someone find out what the music is and PM me? I absolutely love it and it's in all the games but I can't find out what it is, who its by, where its from etc.

Find Carolina CR Find Carolina CR

SOMEONE HELP!!

I absolutely love this song, does anyone know where it's from!!! Please PM me if you know, Shazam and Tunatic can't recognize it!!

Bieber My Balls Bieber My Balls

Quite addiciting

At first I thought this was gonna be some lame submission because of the name but I ended up playing for an hour. I do really love the music tho, would you be able to PM me the names of the songs used in the game??

Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

ok wtf

i dont know if its the game or my keyboard but for some reason as soon as i hit start it already has my character running in a direction. the keys somehow stick and its friggin annoying. I'm surprised i even got to level 15, which i cant beat not because its hard, because my frog keeps running off the goddam platform before the birds get there.

REDDER REDDER

neat

I liked the pixelated graphics and music, and yes its a lot like super metroid, which i loved. I only got 1 gem (so far) but gotta stop playing but either the game or my keyboard has sticky keys and it makes my character run in one direction, usually towards danger. The same thing happened with that new frog game so it might be my keyboard tho.

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

oh well...

this game had a neat concept with the paper idea and the mechanics are fine, but a keyboard option would have been nice.

But the main problem is that its too damn hard, in order to shoot a guy you gotta take a hit every time and once theres 5 guys on screen with homing bullets you pretty much just rapid fire while you take it up the ass

i only got to level 3 and doubt I wanna try any farther than that

Theia Theia

Its alright...

The animation and characters were nice, and the puzzles are somewhat challenging, although I found someone's walkthrough post and used the passwords to skip to boss fights. That last boss fight with the quick time events was absolute bullshit tho, you gotta practice it at least 50 times and then you still only win if you're lucky. I tihnk a checkpoint after every second scene would've be great.