Retro Royale Retro Royale

Really cool concept, the 2 and 3D blended well together. I did think the ending was a bit weak, I expected a star to pop out and have Mario whoop some ass

Jaime 'Hand'lesster Jaime 'Hand'lesster

Well I sure didn't see that coming. I could've swore I recognized the peeper in the window but thought "Nah, it couldn't be..."

Fancy Douglas Fancy Douglas

Who's this Goomba douche under me here? Critiquing a video from 2000 and faulting it on quality? Are you for real? Get a job instead of scouring ancient videos and giving your useless 2 cents.

Space Invaders Space Invaders

The rapid fire capability is game breaking, if you hold down space bar it makes a stream of bullets that can take out an entire column in one shot. It's impossible to die.

Except on Level 9, when the enemies spawn below the players travel line and you automatically die 3 times in a row making it impossible to get past.

It looks fine but its broken, version 2.0 is necessary.

Online Dating Online Dating

A different take on the Carolina Sandoval games, but PLEASE PLEASE can someone find out what the music is and PM me? I absolutely love it and it's in all the games but I can't find out what it is, who its by, where its from etc.

Find Carolina CR Find Carolina CR

SOMEONE HELP!!

I absolutely love this song, does anyone know where it's from!!! Please PM me if you know, Shazam and Tunatic can't recognize it!!

Sorrow - John Sercu Sorrow - John Sercu

Umm...

Why is this and Missing You in the top spots?? Sure they are decent compositions but they aint that spectacular

Mt.Goat - Pokémon RMX Mt.Goat - Pokémon RMX

nice

you should totally re-do some of the original game boy themes too, like the one in the intro vid or the theme from one of the towns

Danishdragon responds:

Thanks mate :) I'll think about it next time i got nothing to do ;)

Vehicular Mallslaughter Vehicular Mallslaughter

kick ass

i like your running over idea, reminds of san andreas, but that is a really kick ass in the beginning, but that cymbal's kinda shrill. overall its really good

[High Def Sprite] Dan [High Def Sprite] Dan

Not sure what to say

Its a good drawing, you got some serious skills, but why is everyone sarcastically complaining theres no dick? you guys see that lump in the black part of his outfit? thats his boner!! at least i think it is....