Captain Hobbes and the AstroCats Trailer! Captain Hobbes and the AstroCats Trailer!

The animation and sound were very good and the dialogue was clear. What I loved most is that the voices sounded like something out of South Park. Hobbes sounds like Token and the other cat sounded like Kyle. Looking forward to future installments!!

holtey responds:

Thanks! We were not 100% happy with the voices as we rushed a bit for the trailer to come out, but it is awesome to hear positive feedback. We are getting better equipment and stuff for the episodes.

Louisetheanimator's Showreel - 2017 Louisetheanimator's Showreel - 2017

You're quite a talented individual, the claymation you do is my favourite, I like the quirky way the animals move, definitely hope to see more!! :D

Louisetheanimator responds:

And you will! ^^ Thanks.

Retro Royale Retro Royale

Really cool concept, the 2 and 3D blended well together. I did think the ending was a bit weak, I expected a star to pop out and have Mario whoop some ass

Maze Dog Maze Dog

While voting on Under Judgement submissions I found this game and for some reason it just hooked me. Maybe it was the retro graphics or the charming dog sprite but I started and couldn't stop. I beat it in about 30 minutes, didn't get all the snacks though! A nice little game for sure. My only suggestion is the sound effects. I understand that they match the aesthetic of the game but I played on mute as the walking noise was too much. Overall a wonderful submission, voted 5 stars!!

platformalist responds:

Thanks for playing, SweetLiquidSnake!

I'm really happy that you played the whole way through. :) If you ever play it again, just press [enter] and you can toggle music on/off, which will play instead of the walking sfx!

Thanks again for playing, and I really appreciate the feedback! :D

Spooky Pong Spooky Pong

I found that the CPU is unbeatable unless you catch a pill that freezes it. The graphics are fine, but the music doesn't really match the pace of the game. I'd also recommend a legend for the different types of pills, perhaps on the menu screen. Off to a good start here though.

Siglox responds:

Hi! Thanks for the tip. I was trying to find a good music but most of them are in copyright.
About the pills, i didn't want to give any information in order to make the player find it on his own (to make it more interesting).

Space Invaders Space Invaders

The rapid fire capability is game breaking, if you hold down space bar it makes a stream of bullets that can take out an entire column in one shot. It's impossible to die.

Except on Level 9, when the enemies spawn below the players travel line and you automatically die 3 times in a row making it impossible to get past.

It looks fine but its broken, version 2.0 is necessary.

Sorrow - John Sercu Sorrow - John Sercu

Umm...

Why is this and Missing You in the top spots?? Sure they are decent compositions but they aint that spectacular

Mt.Goat - Pokémon RMX Mt.Goat - Pokémon RMX

nice

you should totally re-do some of the original game boy themes too, like the one in the intro vid or the theme from one of the towns

Danishdragon responds:

Thanks mate :) I'll think about it next time i got nothing to do ;)

Vehicular Mallslaughter Vehicular Mallslaughter

kick ass

i like your running over idea, reminds of san andreas, but that is a really kick ass in the beginning, but that cymbal's kinda shrill. overall its really good

[High Def Sprite] Dan [High Def Sprite] Dan

Not sure what to say

Its a good drawing, you got some serious skills, but why is everyone sarcastically complaining theres no dick? you guys see that lump in the black part of his outfit? thats his boner!! at least i think it is....